cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Delightful Lunch at St John's Hotel, Gangneung, South Korea

Decaf latteDecaf latte

20181128_120208.jpg

Ice noodles, kimbab and braised Korean pork feetIce noodles, kimbab and braised Korean pork feet

Braised pork, roasted fruit and vegetables with purple riceBraised pork, roasted fruit and vegetables with purple rice

Vietnamese rice noodle soupVietnamese rice noodle soup

An assortment of DessertAn assortment of Dessert

Ice cream cocktailIce cream cocktail

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Delightful Lunch at St John's Hotel, Gangneung, South Korea

Hello @rabuine,
Welcome to Connect!

Everything on your pictures looks amazing. Are you currently in Korea and for how long? I would like to recommend you visiting some of the small Korean restaurants because they provide the true authentic taste of Korean food.

Also wanted to ask if you have done some sightseeing? I would love to see some more posts with your travel experience in Korea and I think other Local guides would appreciate it as well.

In order to get more familiar with connect I suggest you check What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. I would like to encourage you to share some more information about yourself and get to know other Local Guides on Connect in our monthly Introduce Yourself  section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!