Tanvir_Hasan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Delicious Nightlife Street-Foods of Bogura, Bangladesh

A few days ago I've visited (Colony) Bogura to meet my younger brother. I've been there for two days. There I find some delicious food after the evening. 

Jilapi is one of the popular sweets in Bangladesh. It's so delicious to eat. It's also a traditional sweets.

Caption: Jilapi; a kinds of popular traditional sweetsCaption: Jilapi; a kinds of popular traditional sweets

Bins are popular all over the country. You find those everywhere in Bangladesh. 

Caption: Different types roasted binsCaption: Different types roasted bins

In Bogura at Colony bazar, many people gather there after the evening. The surroundings of the place looks like a festival then. One of the popular street food is BBQ Kebab. Local hawkers are usually made this after the evening. It's being made in front of customers' eyes. Rate,16 sticks 50 taka. 

Caption: BBQ Kebab being made on a fireplace.Caption: BBQ Kebab being made on a fireplace.

Caption: A hawker making BBQ Kebab seating beside the road.Caption: A hawker making BBQ Kebab seating beside the road.

Caption: A kind of fried food being made on a pan.Caption: A kind of fried food being made on a pan.

Chana Misty is a local sweets. It is made of milk. 

Caption: Chana Misty; a local popular sweets.Caption: Chana Misty; a local popular sweets.

It was a great moment when I tested all the foods. If you like those, let me know which one is your favorite. 

Read about Bangladesh's biggest book market
Nilkhet Book Market : Book Heaven in Dhaka

#bdlg
Colony, Bogura, Bangladesh
29 comments
Level 8

Re: Delicious Nightlife Street-Foods of Bogura, Bangladesh

@Tanvir_Hasan ছোটবেলায় জুম্মার নামাজে যাওয়ার পরে মিলাদ এই জিলাপি দিয়ে মিলাদ পড়ানো হতো। অনেক মিস করেছি সেই সময়টাকে 

Level 8

@SunMoon, নামাজ পড়ে অপেক্ষা করতাম কখন জিলাপি দেয়া শুরু হবে।  সেই অপেক্ষা ছিলো না ফুুরানোর  অপেক্ষা। অবশেষে জিলাপি পেয়ে গেলে শান্তি!   

#bdlg
Level 8

I just love street from Bogura! They are very rich in food. 
@Tanvir_Hasan Have you try Chunnu Chap?

Level 8

@Tanvir_Hasan ভাই, আপনাকে অনেক অনেক ধন্যবাদ। বগুড়ার এই বিখ্যাত জিলাপী সাত মাথায় পাওয়া যায়। আমি এই সব খাবার খেয়েছি। খুুুব মজার। তাছাড়া, আকবরিয়ার  ফালুদা,সাদা  সেমাই  নাম করা,এশিয়ার খিরশা দধির তুলনা হয় না।। 

Md.Gazi Salauddin
#BDLG
#GuidingStar 2022, #Meetup champion.
Level 8

@SShuvo vai, I was looking forward to trying chunnu chap. But some of my younger brother's friend told me that chunnu's glory is not the same as before! So we tried that recipe from another restaurant. However, the chap was delicious! 

#bdlg
Level 8

@GaziSalauddinbd ভাই, সাতমাথায় অনেক বিখ্যাত খাবারই পাওয়া যায়। তবে কলোনি বাজারের রাস্তার পাশে বেশ কিছু মজাদার আইটেম পাওয়া যায়, সন্ধ্যার  পরে। 

#bdlg
Level 10

@Tanvir_Hasan thanks for sharing delicious street food information. Those street food are most propular street food in Bangladesh. Hope in future you will be share more food stories like that. Congratulated you!!!  For your lovely post.  

Level 8

Thank you @MehadeHasan vai. I love to share special things in Bangladesh, especially from rural areas! 

#bdlg
Level 10

ছানার মিষ্টি আমার খুব পছন্দের, ধন্যবাদ @Tanvir_Hasan ভাই

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh