cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Delhi 6 Food Walk

Delhi 6 Food Walk

Lal Qila Metro Station

Netaji Subhash Marg, Netaji Subash Place, Baba More Sarai, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India

December 09, 2018 @ 08:00 (IST)

What Food Will You Recommend to Me to Try? The simple idea behind this meet-up is to help people from another city, or another country, who wants to visit your city, to find the most recommended food to try! Why Delhi 6 Food Walk Authentic Old Delhi street food is best enjoyed in its original setting, in the noisy labyrinthine by-lanes of Chawri Bazaar and Chandni Chowk, where golden Gurudwaras share space with historic mosques. The dishes one can savor in Old Delhi Food Walk are large, thick and juicy jalebis, glistening with ghee; Aloo chaat crisp fried potato cutlets dunked in a melange of chutneys and smattered with onions and spices ; varieties of stuffed paranthas potato, onion, cottage cheese, cauliflower, radish, dry fruits and even khoya. In non-vegetarian, one can taste tender and flavorful Kebabs, fried Chicken and Butter Chicken, all of which are best tasted when taken with Roomali Roti and Biryani. For Desserts, try out the creamy, delicious phirni which is served in earthen pots and end your walk with a Kulfi which is offered in blackberry, pomegranate, mango, litchee, and guava flavors. so join and know the taste and culture of Delhi 6 (Old Delhi)

RSVP here

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Netaji Subhash Marg, Netaji Subash Place, Baba More Sarai, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
19 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Delhi 6 Food Walk

Oh wow, @AmbrishVarshney! Make sure there are a lot of photos and recipes in the recap when you post it. I can't wait to see it. It will be interesting for sure.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@IrrPavlova @100% I will post lots of pics and their recipe and 100% you will love the

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Level 8

Hello @IrrPavlova

Congratulation, Thanks For Shearing.

Level 10

Namskar..

@AmbrishVarshney  Bhai ..

Best wishes for Successful Meetup

And Enjoy Chatt in Dilli..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Thank you @ReshamDas @Shrut19 @rajuroyal for showing interest and best wishes

Level 8

Is there any contact-number or maybe a WhatsApp group link to coordinate / locate when we reach there ?

Level 8

Is there any contact-number or maybe a WhatsApp group link to coordinate / locate when we reach there ?

Any specific gate-number of the Metro Station.

Just curious, approx how many folks are were expecting to this delicious food-walk 🙂  ?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AmbrishVarshney

Wow, I want to taste it! Thanks for the invitation to your meet-up with us. Have fun and don't forget to share your experience here after the meeting.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!