Francysco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Delete my name as a "certified professional" from the public list

Hi, I would like to delete my name as a "certified professional" from the public list because I do not have this job and I do not want my personal data to appear publicly. Please I would like to know the procedure to do it. I would still like to stay and continue to publish photos on street view as much as I can. Friendliness. Francesco Dicorato

Italia
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Delete my name as a "certified professional" from the public list

Hi @Francysco

If you are talking about SVTP index and you want to remove your name from the Professional hire index then please check this - There will be an option on this form to remove from public index.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there @Francysco!

As @Badruddeen mentioned, to ask to remove your details form the trusted list, you can fill out again the form that you received in the Welcome to trusted email, selecting the option "I would like to be removed from the for-hire index".

If you no longer have access to the form, you can just go ahead and disable and then enable again the option "Available for hire" in the SV App (after that, you will receive the email/form again).

Hope this helps!

@Badruddeen, I made a little edit on your post since the link to the form is not supposed to be shared directly. 🙂

Thanks!

Level 8

Thanks @Anonymous

i have seen elsewhere the form link on Connect. Will let you know so you can remove it. Sorry for sharing it. 

Cheers