Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Dear New Google Moderators

Hello to all Dear Google Moderators especially New Google Moderators @Ivi_Ge  @MashaPS  @JavieraAu and @FelipePK

Four new Google Moderators have been added to the Connect family, and I see them in new posts.
I welcome them and wish them success.

I hope that this cooperation will continue for many years and we can work together to make the Maps better and more useful.

Dear @BruceDM, @Atsukot, @MarinSt, @GeorgesHR, @KlaudiyaG, @NadyaPN, Congratulations to you for your new dear colleagues.

Excuse me for tagging you to not an unnecessary issue.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Iran
29 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Dear New Google Moderators

Hey @Rezgar,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are very happy to have them around. I'm sure everyone's looking forward to connecting with Local Guides like you. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rezgar,

Thanks for the great welcoming =), I'm also glad to be part of the Local Guides family.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @Rezgar I already welcome @FelipePK but others welcome to LGC ,😋

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

Warm welcome to all NewGoogle Moderators #Ivi_Ge  #MashaPS  #JavieraAu and #FelipePK

🎉🎉🎊🎊💐💐💐💐🎊🎊🎉🎉

Thanks for sharing @Rezgar

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10
Level 10

Nice to meet you friends

Level 10

Thank you so much, my dear friends,  @NadyaPN,  and @FelipePK 
I hope to see you and another Dear Google Moderators in Iran soon.
We will travel to all of Iran's tourist attractions and we will take photos, write reviews, do the rating, and edit the places, with together :)))))
Do you like this trip?
I love it.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend, @TSS  @NareshDarji  @AmbrishVarshney 
I invite you to travel with us.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi Dear friends,
 @INGA1 @OSAMA  @Badruddeen @James8Arthur @TorM @Safdarrai  @Gio51x  @THOKCHOM  @AdnanSami70  @bdmafuz 

Do you like to travel to Iran with All dear Google Moderators and see all of Iran's Tourist Attractions?
We will travel to all of Iran's tourist attractions and we will take photos, write reviews, do the rating, and edit the places, with together :)))))

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

I love to visit Iran @Rezgar hope will visit soon

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless