Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Create The Map Of Local Guides

Always in the top right of all posts, there is a window corresponding to the place where the post is written about it,

Maps Of Local GuidesMaps Of Local Guides

I would like all My friends and Local Guides to display their place of residence in order to create a map of countries of Local Guides on the Connect.

Thank you for helping me with this post and write your own location at the bottom of the text box.

Maps Of Local Guides

Best Regards
Rezgar

Iran
62 comments
Level 10

Re: Create The Map Of Local Guides

Hi 
@helga19 @OSAMA  @Badruddeen @James8Arthur @TorM @NareshDarji  @MahabubMunna  @Safdarrai  @Gio51x @HelloSamsonR  

Please help me to create the map of Local guides.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10
Level 10

Hi friend, here my place

Level 10

Thank you for your participation in this post @TSS

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

dear friend @Rezgar 

I'm Italian, I initially put the name of my city, Turin, but if the post is instead a SV of New York? What do you put on?

however I wrote the city, of Italians active in the Connect, that is, the sharing of contents and participation in threads of others we are very few ...

I of Italians active in sharing and participation so far since April 2018 I have only seen @ErmesT and @LucioV . 

there are probably others but I have never seen them, try to contact them and to encourage them.

there are other Italians who use the Connect to ask and receive technical assistance, even I did so before I met you.

GIO'. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Rezgar

Here is the my city.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you, my dear friend, @NareshDarji

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi @Gio51x  
Please put Turin city in your Location Box.
Thanks a lot 

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

You are welcome bro @Rezgar

@Rezgar wrote:

Thank you, my dear friend, @NareshDarji

Best Regards
Rezgar

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi 
@MdEmranulHoque  @THOKCHOM @op7900 @Polash0001 @Julien44  @ProfArunCM  @AdnanSami70  @bdmafuz

Please help me to create the map of Local guides on Connect.

Best Regards
Rezgar