mjohn1979's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Crazy House, Dalat, Vietnam.

In Vietnam, in the city of Dalat there is a unique hotel, one of a kind.In Vietnam, in the city of Dalat there is a unique hotel, one of a kind.IMG_20180604_134852.jpgThis hotel is made in a unique style, one of a kind.This hotel is made in a unique style, one of a kind.IMG_20180604_133819.jpgIMG_20180604_134337.jpgIMG_20180604_134343.jpgIMG_20180604_132326.jpgIMG_20180604_133553.jpgIMG_20180604_133623.jpgMany moves and interweaving tracks, bridges, tunnels. Fantasy architecture knew no bounds.Many moves and interweaving tracks, bridges, tunnels. Fantasy architecture knew no bounds.IMG_20180604_132422.jpgIMG_20180604_132430.jpgIMG_20180604_132442.jpgNumbers are most like houses of fairytale characters. You should definitely visit here, and if you can, then rent a room here and live in such a wonderful atmosphereNumbers are most like houses of fairytale characters. You should definitely visit here, and if you can, then rent a room here and live in such a wonderful atmosphereIMG_20180604_133237.jpgThe hotel has a stylized hall under the sea kingdom. The ceiling in the hall is transparent.The hotel has a stylized hall under the sea kingdom. The ceiling in the hall is transparent.IMG_20180604_133254.jpg

10 comments
Level 3

Re: Crazy House, Dalat, Vietnam.

Прикольное место,я там была.Очень понравилось.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @mjohn1979. What is this place? Is it some sort of an amusement area? Crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members of the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

I am happy to see you are enjoying the community. Let me help you get started about posting photos here.

You might be interested to read about the limitations of the photos. You should know we appreciate only photos you craft yourself or if not possible, you should give credit to the author.

Also, have in mind there is a 1000 photos limit to every account but in the links below you will find tricks how to manage your photography content so this doesn't bother you. Here are some more detailed Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit also there are these Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @mjohn1979 

Interesting hotel.

Nice pictures.

Regards from Slovakia.

Karol

Karol Tomasch
Level 7

הנידון: Crazy House, Dalat, Vietnam.

@mjohn1979 

Hey friend,

What a beautiful colors.

Although I do not think I could get asleep at that kind of place.

Level 10

@mjohn1979 さん、こんばんは(^.^)

こんなホテルがあるんですか!(^.^)

まさしくおとぎの国の中にいるかのような雰囲気ですね。

夢の中にいるような気持ちになれる場所ですね。

素敵なホテルを紹介して頂き、ありがとうございます。

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 2

Прям чудеса какие.

Level 10

Wow.. Its extraordinary. You make me wonder. Thank you for the valuable post @mjohn1979 .Nice to see you in Connect. Great post. 

Level 10

@mjohn1979 This hotel is really crazy! 

Level 8

@mjohn1979 hi! Beautiful house