MohammedNawazuddin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Contribution is not displayed in my profile

I lost all my contributions in all categories. I can only see my badges, but I can't see my detailed contributions. May I know what is the reason behind this?Screenshot_20171124-215329.png

Screenshot_20171124-214837.png

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Contribution is not displayed in my profile

Thank you! @MahabubMunna but next time, Google Moderators can be tagged 🙂 please see: Meet the Google Moderators.

Hello @MohammedNawazuddin, I moved your post to the Feedback and Feature Requests board as it is more appropriate in this section of the forums.

I see your contributions in your account, so I hope it is restored now. Can you please check your contributions page and let me know if you still don't see them?

View solution in original post

Level 10

@GusMoreira @TraciC @IlankovanT @KarenVChin are you know about this problem ????

Mahabub Hasan
Solution

Thank you! @MahabubMunna but next time, Google Moderators can be tagged 🙂 please see: Meet the Google Moderators.

Hello @MohammedNawazuddin, I moved your post to the Feedback and Feature Requests board as it is more appropriate in this section of the forums.

I see your contributions in your account, so I hope it is restored now. Can you please check your contributions page and let me know if you still don't see them?

Level 7

Yes, thankyou now it is restored.

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know. 

Level 10

Just takes time to update sometimes. Keep up the great job!