SamH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Constellation's don't work, does google even care?

Let me start by saying, yes I have "sent feedback". That asside its completely bull**####** that none of my arrows work on my constellations. I feel like this probably wasn't a problem if you had access to the "Street View Editor" because until I started posting (and a few other people) about it I haven't seen anything about it. I get that they're rolling out new desktop software...eventually. What was the point of making me a "trusted photographer" if all I have is a stupid badge and my tours look like **####**. I can't sell these tours. I can't even get them kind of working!

If you're interested in clicking on somewhere and then heading in a completely differen't direction, please feel free to take this tour.
TOUR

Oh, and don't forget to leave feedback! LOL

1 comment
Level 10

Re: Constellation's don't work, does google even care?

Interesting. I can tell you that StreetView has issues on both android and on iOS. If Google places focus on desktop...well that is just obtuse unless they expect us to strap more gear to our heads.

I can relate. I've been frustrated with how the UI controls work. You would think a 360 camera shouldn't care with way is 'forward' until the software is told by the connector. This isn't always the case with the Theta S. Sometimes the button is the 'back' of the device...sometimes it isn't 

on my android tablet...Street view crashes...routinely. When Insay routinely I mean 3-4 times a minute and when I hit report, google play store crashes then google play services. It's insane.

on iOS...same. But the thing is...they camera keeps capping so I roll with it.

I have done sample VT's but the mobile app isn't ready for prime time and I don't develop on anything but android and iOS 

Imthemobile.guru