Connect live 2019

When is connect live 2019 ???

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
20 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guide summit 2019

Hi @Anushaa,

Thanks for reaching us.

Regarding your inquiry, please make sure to follow the Announcement board on Connect, to catch up with the upcoming news.

I have moved your post to How-tos, as at the same time in case you may have additional idea, please do not hesitate to share with on Idea Exchange.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 6

May I know when will be the next local guide summit?

Hi @Areeshk,

This years' Local Guides Summit is still not announced. 

Please, follow @sonnyNg's advice to be updated and keep up contributing both on Connect and Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Okay and I will keep updating.

Level 8

shall I go to summit 2019  I am on level 7.

And I never received any t shirt  or your products .

When you send me ?? 

Answer me this question

Level 7

Hi @Anushaa 

Check out this link for google local guide summit 2019 

Connect live 2019

Follow @TraciC  for the updates 

Balvinder-Singh-FacebookBalvinder-Singh-InstagramBalvinder-Singh-Google-MapsBalvinder-Singh-linkedinBalvinder-Singh-Google-Plus

Hi @Shanu1890,

Get ready for Connect Live 2019 is the official announcement for the event, and here you will find all you need to know about how to apply.

Regarding perks, remember that the Local Guides program is constantly evolving. Perks may be offered from time to time.

To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future perk opportunity, continue to add high quality contributions to Google Maps.

Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides settings.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@MortenSI hello I am 20 years old ,am I eligible for connect live 2019?

Hi @Anushaa,

To participate in Connect Live 2019 you have to be at least 21 years of age. 

21 is the legal drinking age in the United States and alcohol will be present at some events. We understand that you’d like to be eligible to attend this event, but we can’t make any exceptions. We encourage you to stay tuned to Connect and Local Guides on social media for future events that you may be eligible to attend.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!