ProfArunCM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Connect Live Delhi 2018: December 8, 2018, 12 Noon to 8 PM

@Manjulika

Yes this is a right platform for you to cater to your activities.

All the best!

Dhanasekaran
Level 10

The People & Co Restaurant,

Premises No. 5, Building 8, Tower B, Cyber City,, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Dhanasekaran
Level 7

@karnailnarula1234 above mention is the address Thanks to @Dhanasekaran_Muthu

Same is also mention in E-mail, (if)you've received.

Level 10

I have preplanned program of Tour of Myanmar for next Two months. I scheduled my plan 3 months before.

Dhanasekaran
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Dhanasekaran_Muthu and everyone. Please note that only those who got an invite and completed the registration will be admitted, as previously stated and you discourage the sharing of further event information so as to not disappoint people who try to show up but won't get in.

Level 10

Dear @Atsukot, & respected @ProfArunCM,

Fully appreciate Atsukot's  post; but, at least, in future, if you could allow / plan "A SMALL WINDOW' (time slot) for others who had contributed substantially and also, who are currently contributing, it will be a moral boosting to many, even for the new comers,

In the name of God, I appreciate this initiative and pray for all it's success.

Thanks

TravellerG

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

@ProfArunCM, hope I get the invitation too. Date is around the corner. Hye googlers, invite me please😂.

Rishabh Bansal
Level 7

Re: Follow the fun of Connect Live 2018 wherever you are

May I have the RSVP link to the connect live delhi 2018. I would really like to attend it. It would be a great opportunity and my first Local guides event. @TraciC @Dhanasekaran_Muthu @rajuroyal ...

Please

Rishabh Bansal
Former Google Contributor

Hi @RishabhBansal1,

I just wanted to let you know that I merged your post with the more appropriate thread. This will help reduce clutter and avoid confusion for other Local Guides that are looking for information regarding this particular topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @KlaudiyaG,

Thanks for the reply, but where can I find it?

Rishabh Bansal