ProfArunCM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: When Local Guides Connect will be held in India?

I’m asking about Connect India 2018 @DanniS

Kishore Kumar
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kishore_jpg

Our teams are working on different events, so I would advice you to stay tuned until there is an official announcement. 

There is no application or nomination process for becoming a Connect Moderator. Keep contributing and engaging with your fellow Local Guides and the Local Guides team will be in touch if you are selected. Take a look at our current Connect Moderators.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Kishore_jpg

Connect Live 2018 was held at SFO, CA, USA during October 16 to 28, 2018. There were about 251 participants including 6 from India. I was also one of the 151 lucky ones. It was full of fun and informative. I

Level 7

Re: Connect Live Delhi 2018: December 8, 2018, 12 Noon to 8 PM

Hello, I am Asta from Indonesia but currently live in Lucknow UP. May I join this event?

Level 7

Glad to receive a mail from Google inviting me as a Local Guide to participate in Meet up : Connect Live Delhi 2018.

I'm so excited for this event 😊😊

Level 8

My heartiest congratulations to you for getting selected to attend Connect Live Delhi 2018, @ProfArunCM Sir. My wishes to all the other Local Guides too to get selected for this great event. Looking forward to read your experiences, Sir. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Namskar..

@Astha

I Understand Your Feeling to Attend this Event, but it is a Invitation from Google By email..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Congrats @RahulSoni048

Level 10

Thanks @SalmaanN

Me too expecting other LGs to get invite. 

Level 10

I presume this meet up is only for LGs from Delhi/NCR @Astha