Did you mean: 
Level 6

Question

Hi when were the people selected for the connect live

Former Google Contributor

Re: Question

Hey @Koome7,

Welcome to Connect. 

I just wanted to let you know that I've merged your post to this topic Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas. You will find all the information about it there. 

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Local Guide summit 2018

Hello @Anonymous,

Since there has been an ongoing post about this topic, I am merging your post to this topic Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas, where you can find more information there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Who are the "Connect Live 2018" attendee in India?

Hello @alokverma_av,

Since there has been an ongoing post about this topic, I am merging your post to this topic Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas, where you can find more information there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Spoiler
@AngieYC Thanks Angie ,I was trying to find out actual topic but can't.Thanks for merging in actual topic.
Level 8

Re: Local Guide summit 2018

@Anonymous No Chamodh.You will get glims of Live connect on Youtube.

Level 8

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

I also want to do this kind of thing in my country and my region because the localization really does not exist.
Imagine in a province where there is only one local guide and it's me ... tell me what can I do, I do my best but all alone I can not do it
Thank you
I like You

#teamDRC
Make the world accessible anywhere
??
Level 9

Ok thanks 

Level 7

Local guide summit 2018 selection process conduct in San Francisco in July month.who selected people Google send messages on emails

jailsingh
Level 7

Local guide summit 2018 selection process conduct in San Francisco in July month.who selected people Google send messages on emails

jailsingh