brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Sorry to say, but application to attend Connect Live Summit 2018 has closed. Maybe you should watch out for next year. Good luck. 

Level 7

Re: Submission of application for visa by personlly

Yes you would have to personally take cost of all visa expenses but google would reimburse every penny spent. 

Level 10

Re: Submission of application for visa by personlly

@SupaMan_gh is not fully true. According last year experience:  

1. Visa expenses paid by agency (hired by Google) directly to US Embassy.

2. Google would reimburse not every penny spent, but discussed and approved ahead only.

Level 7

Can I apply for local guide connect

Hi My name is Roopa live in Greenville NC.

I love my google google maps. I love to guide my lacals through my google map. I happy that many people use my pics.

I would like to be a part of this year local summit. Is it possible?

thanks 

Connect Moderator

Re: Can I apply for local guide connect

You are late @Roopagreen

Local Guides connect live 2018 applications are closed on 1st may 2018. This year it's not possible. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Re: Can I apply for local guide connect

Hey @Roopagreen:
Very sorry, but the process is completed for this year. Do keep your eyes out on social media channels and also here for future events.

Or if you want to meet fellow Local Guides in your area, then I encourage you to check out the meet up website to see if there are any events going on there or to host a meet up yourself!

I'm going to merge this post over to the existing discussion about the event to keep everything together.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 2

Re: Local Guide Connect Live 2018 (LG 2018)

@MalekBR wrote:

Thank you @Oskar_Rodz. Hope to meet you there 😁🤗

Level 8

A warm welcome to the community, @MalekBR 🙂

Level 5

Thank you @ThamaraKandabada so sweet of you 🤗

Level 5

@PaPaGrEg I was delighted to receive your note, and was especially pleased to read your kind words. It made me happy, we do really have qualified english teachers in Tunisia ^_^