brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Summit 2018 Selection Query

No such rules and regulations. You have to contribute regularly to google maps. You will earn points accordingly you will be transformed. Keep seeing mails regularly

THIRUMURUGAN N,
ASSISANT PROFFESSOR IN PHYSICS,
ERODE SENGUNTHAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
PERUNDURAI, ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA
Level 8

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Hai daniel

Go to settings, select general discussions and put subject as introduction.

THIRUMURUGAN N,
Level 8

Re: New to Connect

If you are eligible you will be receiving an email from Google maps. That will ask you to apply from given link. Otherwise you wait and contribute one day you will receive mail

THIRUMURUGAN N,
Level 7

Re: New to Local Guides

Hello I am unable to fill Share a link to a post on Connect that most defines you and/or your experience with Local Guides. The post must be written in English.so please guide me in this thanks Yours GAGAN SHARMA

Level 8

Re: New to Local Guides

Hi Gagan,

If you need help in English language I can assist you. You can get in touch with me.

Regards,

Harpal Singh

Level 6

I am very much exited to join the event and meet the people who love Google.More over it could be a great oppurtunity to meet my relatives in California,LA, specially my nephew Leepu Awlia, the renowned Car Designer.
This is a great oppurtunity for me to know the people of various part of World and we can make discuss among us and make friendship with people of the Global Village.We can get a guide line from Google to develop the friendship and make closer the maximum people with a bridge of brotherhood,humanity,cooperation and friendship from this event 2018.

Level 8

I have applied and would really love the opportunity to come to this event so that I would be able to meet you guys in person. I think this would be a great chance to learn tips and tricks from around the world that will help me in creating better reviews and to take better picture for the places that I review. Hope to see you guys in Oct.2018...

Former Google Contributor

Re: local guides meeting in October 2018

Hey @Tzvikaaa,

Congratulations on receiving an invitation to Connect Live 2018! I'll be moving your post to the Connect board to keep everything aligned.

Good luck!

Level 6

Hi!

Wow, I would really love to be at Connect Live 2018! I'm a bit new to the 'scene' and really curious about the Local Guide program. I enjoy sharing my photo's with other people and help them decide if they want to go to the places I visit. My pictures are real, no special effects and not too many filters. So you can really see how the places are when you would visit them. Hope to see you soon!

Level 6

I'm SO excited for Connect Live! I'm planning a trip to the US in September and this would be a perfect way to end it!

Good luck all!