brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

@Harpal thank you for your reply but my issue isn't with Visa or ESTA, I got that covered. My issue is that I'm going to another country than my home country after the event. And I would like to know if that's possible to fix. Thank you anyway!

Connect Moderator

@Linnéa Have you received an invitation email? If yes, you can contact the travel agent directly regarding your inquiry. There's a chance you might have to pay extra fee. I know there were a few people that made special arrangements for flights during previous events (I went to Summit '16 and '17).

Level 8

@iyudhi Thank you very much for your reply. I did recieve my confirmation mail but havn't got any contact information for the travel agency. 

Connect Moderator

@Linnéa Have you registered? If yes, then you will hear more regarding travels, etc in the future.

Level 6

Hi @BSambherao..

Hopefully w the invitation letter of the selection leaders may get by 20 the June 2018.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 7

Yes , if we are successful or not we will receive a response.

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Summit

There is no any updates regarding postponed of The summit. See the FAQ in LG official page. Plz don't spread rumour. 

Level 10

a lot of luck to all of us

Jaroslav Madacki
Level 6

Hi @JaroslavMadacki

3xiting message ! Keep sharing and keep updating. Letter make Google Maps and Connect live in better place for the global community.

G88e luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 7

😋🌼💚💜🐱 @PRAMOD_BN, all the Local Guides who applied successfully will have the answer weather they're selected or not on June 20th.

Greets!

💜🙆🌼😋🌼🐱💓🐾😂💙