DMartinezLucioni's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Connect Live 2018 Application by Diego Martinez

Hi everyone!! My name is Diego Martinez. I'm from Lima, Peru. I’m a System Engineer and a Google enthusiast. This is my post to apply to Connect Live 2018!

I love to help to the people specially about Google topics. For example, I created a Youtube channel called "Un Experto de Google te ayuda!" (A Google Expert helps you!) and I feel the same satisfaction that when I help people with this program; and now there are more ways to give a nice contribution!. Recently (between 2017 and 2018) I started to include videos related to Google Local Guides Program to provide more information and tips for Spanish audience specially.

So, now this is a resume of my free contributions to Google (2018) in many programs:

points.png

It's very satisfactory be part of this program. I'm convinced that Local Guide Program is a great opportunity to contribute by an entertaining way. I enjoy a lot and I feel more perceptive with my environment. Our contributions are important because we can help to take better decisions and discover new interesting places. My favorite contribution is adding a new place. Until now, I added 204 places in my country.

Here you can see my other contributions:

2975441219414953150.png

2689516491266141215.png

Also I continue with my extra contribution to the program:

1) To teach to other people to be a good local guides specially using a mobile device.

2) Publish news of Local Guide Program on my Youtube Channel

3) For people who are not interested to be local guides, I only suggest to take few minutes to include a sincere comment for the future viewers. 

Initially my experience with this program wasn't good. I failed a lot. For example, I couldn't receive an official Google LG t-shirt, I lost the LG Summit 2016 and I couldn't persuade to some fellows to participate more actively for "Global Challenge". However, this situation changed for me when I was selected to participate in LG Summit 2017. It was an amazing experience, I could interact with other LG fellows, learn from Googlers, map a lot of foreign places and represent to my country for first time. In my opinion, that was my happy ending. With this participation to Connect Live 2018 I'm trying to discover if it really was the end or there is more to come. I always keep contributing whatever the result.

This is my video:

Have a great day! Thank you for reading 😃

Best Connect Live ever!

Regards,

Lima, Perú