prasunkumarb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Congrats, you're now a Level 10 Local Guide

Thanks for showing honour. Your cordial support will help me to go forward further. @KarenVChin

Level 10

Congratulation @prasunkumarb,  Really Amazing, Welcome to the club.

Greeting from Indonesia.

Level 10

@JeffriK  Thanks a lot dear.

Level 10

@prasunkumarb well done brother awesome work 

Level 10

@DshottDennis  Thanks.

Level 8

Congratulations @prasunkumarb. Now you are a real inspiration man.. carry on..

Level 10

That's awesome! Just checked your profile and I am surely you spent so much time on it!

But will that be any issue for uploading similar photos?  I always worry about this is not informative enough and will be banned my account for doing so.

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 5.56.15 PM.png

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Level 10

Congratulations @prasunkumarb! I'm glad to have been part of your success journey. Thanks a million for the mention - I appreciate.

@prasunkumarb wrote:

Dear colleagues,

As was registered on 25.03.2017, I started my journey with Google Maps as a Local Guide. Within few days I realised that I have been addicted to it. While on work, while on bed and while on dream – there was only one thing – uploading photos and writing reviews. I became almost detached from my family. My family members began to call me ‘Google’. One day I reached Level 5. Since then I had no idea of ‘Connect’. I entered into ‘connect’, came into contact with the sweetest community by the way. Started posting as per my capability. At that time Google has changed the way of my life and turned over a new life. Finally the due date of application for Local Guides Summit 2017 came. I applied. I was confident enough to be invited but I failed. Disappointment grasped me completely. I was disheartened and shocked to hear the news. I intended to quit from Local Guides. But the posts of @ermest  enchanted me and brought me in normal state.The help, cooperation and support of @OnyedikaBenjaminJ, @U-royFelixA and @SanyaOdare assisted me a lot to stand alone. The insistence of uploading photos more and more became the only aim at that time. The enthusiasm of @OSAMA encouraged me a lot. On Sunday, July 16th 2017 the mail was received at 04.30 am that I have reached to Level 10. I was beside myself with joy. Really I lost myself. I am obliged with the support of @AradhanaB, @JuliaC@LucioV and @ProfArunCM. I am still hungry and my stomach is now empty. After attaining Level 10, set to work with firm determination once again. Wish to take brake till attaining 2,00,000 Points and Uploading 20,000 Photos. I pray the blessings of all Local Guides to fulfil my desire.

I deem it a favour and venture to hope that I will not be deprived of your support and assistance and love.

LEVEL 10.png

Screenshot_2017-07-25-23-35-41_1.jpg

Level 10 Badge.png

With Warm Regards,

Level 10

Congratulations @prasunkumarb.

You're a really local guides legend and inspiration for us. 

Level 10

Thanks a lot boss @SanyaOdare. Thanks for your support.