MNK1350's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Coffee paining by Vaijayanthi

Twin horse coffee painting by VaijayanthiTwin horse coffee painting by Vaijayanthi

9 comments
Level 9

Re: Coffee paining by Vaijayanthi

Wonderful painting @MNK1350 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 8

@AbdullahAM 

Thanks for Ur appreciation

Can I know from which country u represent

Rgds

Keshavan Madabushi

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MNK1350,

I have just released your post from the Spam filters and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Thank you for sharing this beautiful painting with us! I love pictures of horses and I have a few of them at home, drawn by my father. I was curious what do you mean by coffee painting? Is it painted with coffee?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

hi@ArielleM

hi@RadieN (Google Moderator) 

Thanks for your suggestions

I am not here to sell my products   painting by my wife  vaijayanthi just shown as art work out of passion.  We both are Senior citizens 68+and by god's grace we are well off and hv travelled world wide including USA in fact my son is Reno NV last 15 yrs.There is no reason for us earn money through Google ads just love to show the world our work.in fact we are coming to USA in may end 2019  and well stay for 3 months in Reno NV we do not mind gifting one such painting for both of u

Secondly req Ur questions about how to do coffee painting just take a white paper draw out line of yourself draw border.Then take a cup take. Small amount of instant coffee mix a strong consistency so as to  brush easy Start colour as u like

But be shure that you do not over flow with more bcz it may get smude on paper slowly take coffee decotion in brush and colour as u want.The painting of horse has be done after many trials upto a week.

hope to meet u in may end 2019 we have 10 yrs visitor visa

there are other painting also for u to look pl see

So wish  all the best

keshavan Madabushi 

A Indian saint at Varanasi indiaA Indian saint at Varanasi indiaLion painting by VaijayanthiLion painting by VaijayanthiPainting by VaijayanthiPainting by VaijayanthiBruno our house pet lived 11 yrsBruno our house pet lived 11 yrsBruno replica br vaijayanthiBruno replica br vaijayanthi

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MNK1350,

Please note that I've moved your comment to your post since it's related to it. We are not accusing you of selling products here. Sometimes our Spam filters are triggered by mistake like it probably happened in this case. I would like to apologize for that again.

Thank you for adding information and photos! I have never heard of this way of drawing before. It is very interesting and I'm willing to try it. 

Best regards to you and your talented wife. Keep creating amazing pieces of art! 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi@RedieN

Thank  you for your good understanding our position of sharing our art work as passion

wish you all the best

keshavan Madabushi 

Level 8

Hi@RedieN

i have a suggestion that the above communication of Spam mail and further correcting between u and me should be  concern to me  only instead of public  which Give wrong message to my dear fellow google local guides about my status

kindly put a thought in such proposal to address

rgds

keshavan Madabushi 

Level 8

It's amazing artwork thanks for sharing with us @MNK1350 

Bengaluru Local Guide
Level 8

Hi@jasour

Thanks for you appriciation

Rgds