Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Closed photography ftom flight window

Pune to ahmedabadPune to ahmedabad

14 comments
Level 8

Meander shot from flight

Meandering river shot from flight on my way from Chennai to New Delhi just loving this picture. Processed using Snapseed 😍Meandering rivers somewhere around central India I guessMeandering rivers somewhere around central India I guess

Level 8

Re: Meander shot from flight

@VickyKrishvery nice

Capture16.PNG

kousalya narayana
Level 8

@Kousalya thanks again mam actually that was shot on mobile somewhere on way to Delhi from Chennai 🙂

Level 8

Re: Closed photography ftom flight window

A very good experience in flight from pune to ahmedabad 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RakeshMaloo,

I love these kinds of photos! I always take whenever I'm on a plane. Here's my photo from the air above Nice, France. 

Caption: A photo from the plane up high with a view of the fin looking down at clouds and mountains. (Local Guide DanniS)Caption: A photo from the plane up high with a view of the fin looking down at clouds and mountains. (Local Guide DanniS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Nice caption, @RakeshMaloo !

Can you add us some story behind? The destination of your flight? 

I have the whole folder from my flight, this is my favourite for now:

Caption: View from the airplane on the flight Kiev - Milan, passing Swiss mountains (Local Guide @uavalentine)Caption: View from the airplane on the flight Kiev - Milan, passing Swiss mountains (Local Guide @uavalentine)

Valentine, Local Guide from Ukraine
Level 8

Finally found the picture to share for your post too, @VickyKrish !

My favourite from the plane: 

Caption: View from the airplane on the flight Kiev - Milan, passing Swiss mountains (Local Guide @uavalentine)Caption: View from the airplane on the flight Kiev - Milan, passing Swiss mountains (Local Guide @uavalentine)

Valentine, Local Guide from Ukraine
Former Google Contributor

Hi @VickyKrish,

Great post! I'm gonna merge it to Photos from the airplane topic, as they are similar. 

Thanks a lot!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@uavalentine wow great picture dear 🙂. Thanks for sharing