Dave-XXL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Classification - Why are beaches marked "public baths"

Every time I go to a classification I find myself picking the least worst of a bad bunch. Others seem to have this problem. For example all the beaches at Torrox are marked "Public Bath". Should they be  beach resort? Or simply "beach" which doesn't exist.

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Classification - Why are beaches marked "public baths"

Hi @Dave-XXL

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and thanks so much for your first post here!

In general, to better understand what are the changes you would like to make, please provide us the Google Maps links or screenshots of the places you want to modify.

Please keep in mind that for certain places like established points of interest (like resorts, tourist attractions etc), or name of cities/towns, you cannot make edits, so you can only send us feedback directly explaning why you think something on the map should be changed. 

As you're a new member here, check out also the 14 helpful tips for using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 7

Sorry thats Torrox, Malaga Province Spain,,,

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Dave-XXL

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and thanks so much for your first post here!

In general, to better understand what are the changes you would like to make, please provide us the Google Maps links or screenshots of the places you want to modify.

Please keep in mind that for certain places like established points of interest (like resorts, tourist attractions etc), or name of cities/towns, you cannot make edits, so you can only send us feedback directly explaning why you think something on the map should be changed. 

As you're a new member here, check out also the 14 helpful tips for using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!