MukulR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: #ChristmasPhotoChallenge: share your Christmas photos

Sometimes BW photos are more colorful than color photos @plavarda . Christmas means color, but, you thought in a unique and different way that is amazing. Thanks a lot for the clarification of the photo- "that the lights start from the HEAD of the world to bring LIGHT to all people, in peace and love". Just amazing. Thanks a lot for this photo and we are very happy to get you among us here in this challenge. 

Stay safe, stay healthy

Merry Christmas 🎄 

Level 8

Thank you very much @MukulR for commenting on my submitted photos in this post. These pictures I took a few days ago outside the gate of St. Thomas’ Church New Centre in Magbazar with the camera of my mobile phone.

Abdus Sattar, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh.

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube 
You can check out my recent post  & other's 

Sweet and juicy fruit "Litchi" || Lets be enlighten at book fair || Sakrain festival-2020 || [Recap] Update Historical Landmark || Fruitsup Bangladesh 

Level 8

Can we send in multiple entries? I have a few photos so far from various parties I hosted, all with self-made costumes.

Level 8

11441.jpeg

 This is me as Cindy Lou Who from "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". I made the costume for an event at work. I am an Activity Director.

Level 9

Yes, you can share multiple photos, no problem with that. We will be waiting to see your beautiful photos @CruisingKristen . Cheers 

Level 9

You look really great as Cindy Lou, @CruisingKristen Thanks for sharing this nice photo. If you want you can share other photos also. Merry Christmas 🎄

Level 9

Thanks a lot for the valuable information @AbdusSattar Bhai. I think today or tomorrow St. Thomas’ Church New Centre will look more gorgeous. Anyway, thanks a lot for participating in this challenge with colorful photos. Stay safe. 

Level 9

@AntonioVirgil has submitted below beautiful photo from Spain. Thanks a lot, Antonio, for participating in this challenge. If you like, you can share the story about this beautiful photo here. Thanks for making this challenge colorful with your photos. Stay safe.

Merry Christmas 🎄 

Level 10

Hola estimado @MukulR todas las fotos son de una ciudad del sur de España ( Andalucía ) en Jerez de la Frontera, 2 son de un Belén público en la fachada de una Iglesia, otra de una taberna antigua fundada en 1889 adornada  muy simple con 2 canastos de mimbre y flores rojas de pascua, en contrapunto un centro comercial moderno. Muchas gracias por compartir las fotografías y Feliz Navidad a todos. 🎆🌠🌟

Connect Moderator

@MukulR Thank you so much for Sharing. I have captured this photo at The Sphere. Its a lifestyle hub. There are so many restaurants, pubs, bar, super shop, brand shops and many more. The area name is Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.