ChristopherJohn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Christmas Lights Mount Annan

Beautiful Christmas lights display in a town called Mount Annan, In New South Wales, Australia.

What delighted me most about walking around the streets and seeing all of these lights was the community spirit and the involvement from everyone as a collective to put in effort and put on an amazing show in the spirit of Christmas. 

Everyone who came to see the lights was smiling, all the children's eyes were lit up in wonderment at the spectacle of it all. Every second house not only had a light display but it's also was interactive for the kids, Santa chairs for the kids to sit in and have their photo taken or snow machines flying all over the street and making it look like a winter wonderland while Christmas tunes were played from the place next door. Houses that synced their light display to music and put on a spectacular spectacle for spectators.

I would highly recommend going to Mount Annan and experience in this for yourself if you are in the area or close by or just have enough money laying around to go do something random like that.

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you have a fantastic New year and you kick some awesome goals next year.

Achieve your dreams, surprise yourself and keep moving forward. X 

20231221_204533.jpg

20231221_204538.jpg

20231221_205436.jpg

20231221_205936.jpg

20231221_223726.jpg

20231221_223827.gif

Mount Annan NSW, Australia
2 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Christmas Lights Mount Annan

@ChristopherJohn 

👍 Schöne Bilder, überall auf der Welt überraschen Menschen mit ihrem Ideenreichtum und für Kinder ist so etwas eine besondere Freude 

Level 7

Re: Christmas Lights Mount Annan

Hola @ChristopherJohn un placer ver tus imágenes, muchas gracias por compartir.

Que tengas unas felices fiestas.