Avigyan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Chill out places in Gurugram

The drunken botanist- Nice ambience and a great place to hang out. The interior theme of plants all around the place is refreshing. Awesome tasty food, well served and very good presentation. Had veg and non veg dishes and all the dishes were very tasty and mouthwatering. Good quantity and very much affordable (We were a group of 8 friends and our bill was approximately 6K (without drinks)). All day virgin mojito was good. Mutton was mouthwatering and I can feel the taste now as well. #LocalGuides Screenshot_20190414-165658_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20190414-165709_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20190414-165723_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20190414-165717_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20190414-165647_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20190414-165701_Maps.jpg

The Drunken Botanist, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chill out places in Gurugram

Hi @Avigyan,

Thanks for sharing!

It looks like you had a great time, and the cocktails look delicious. I really like how they designed the menu too, it is very creative. 

If you want to be able to add your screenshots without the phones information at the top you can crop your photos directly on the phone before posting. 

You can also check out How to take great photos in low light, for inspiration before your next night out. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks! Morten. I will take care of your suggestion next time for sure. 

Level 8

Thanks! . I will take care of your suggestion next time for sure.