AlexanderJoy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Children Playing a Game

IMG_20180404_092023 copy.jpgThis Picture i Shoot in Chennai Anna international Airport. Really i like this. This children playing a Traditional Game... 

Chennai - India 

Chennai International Airport (MAA), GST Rd, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Children Playing a Game

Hi @AlexanderJoy,

Thank you for sharing your photo. That's very interesting choice for an airport. Can you explain us how is played this game? 

Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@VasT Hi thanks for your interest.

This Game is call Pambaram, its like Spinning game, 

Thanks 

Thank you for your prompt reply @AlexanderJoy,

I've never had the chance to play this game. It looks kind of hard :). Did you play a lot as a kid?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Yes When i was younger, i played a lot. 

Are there any rules for the game @AlexanderJoy?

Level 6

Hi actually i forgot this game 

That's a shame @AlexanderJoy :).

Are kids still playing Pambaram?