Nlanson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Checking the Facts Tips

How do I check facts to earn more points?  

Thanks

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Checking the Facts Tips

Hello @Nlanson,

I'm surprised that as you were typing the topic you didn't end up looking at existing tips as it auto-suggested. I authored a post of the exact name regarding some tips to help make verification easier, you can check it out here.

I'd also like to welcome you to Local Guides Connect. There's plenty of opportunities to learn new things, make friends all across the globe and refine your own mapping skills. I see that you've tagged Sydney, Australia, does that mean you're a fellow Sydney local guide too?

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hello @Nlanson,

I'm surprised that as you were typing the topic you didn't end up looking at existing tips as it auto-suggested. I authored a post of the exact name regarding some tips to help make verification easier, you can check it out here.

I'd also like to welcome you to Local Guides Connect. There's plenty of opportunities to learn new things, make friends all across the globe and refine your own mapping skills. I see that you've tagged Sydney, Australia, does that mean you're a fellow Sydney local guide too?

Level 3

Thanks, @Briggs! I'll have a look around to find the existing tips. And yes, I am a Sydney Local Guide too:)