ChanchhayaNy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Changing your community name

Hello Google Local Guide,

Can I change the community from "Google Local Guide Cambodia" To "Cambodia Local Guide"?
Here is my Community https://plus.google.com/communities/100579199924004118155
I need all your support.

Thank you,

Chanchhaya Ny
Cambodia
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Changing your community name

Hi @ChanchhayaNy. Please refer to the email you received from the team which notified you about being selected to receive support for your community. You can respond to that email. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 5

Hi @ChanchhayaNy

1- open your community.

2-In the picture at your upper right you will find three dots at left of the picture.

3-Click on the three dots you find modify community.

4-The name of your community will appear so you can change it to you like.

Level 8

Hi @ZuhairM

Mail by Local Guide Team Said:
Please do not change the name of your community without asking us first. We support one community per area and another community may already exist or be supported by the team.
Chanchhaya Ny
Level 9

@ChanchhayaNy ya do confirm it first from the local guide team, if you can change the name of the community.

Peace 🙂

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Hello @MadanKPradhan

How to contact to local guide team, Which mail is respond on this?

Thank You,
Chanchhaya Ny
Level 9

@TraciC @Corrie @YanniY can you help @ChanchhayaNy on this..

Peace: )

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Googler
Solution

Hi @ChanchhayaNy. Please refer to the email you received from the team which notified you about being selected to receive support for your community. You can respond to that email. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

I can confirm that you should first send an email to Google, I saw that info also.

Porto Local Guides / Guias Locais Porto -> https://plus.google.com/communities/106040857680218167429
Nanos gigantum humeris insidentes.
Level 8

Thank you @TraciC
I'll start do this.
Chanchhaya Ny
Level 8

Thank you @JORGES
Chanchhaya Ny