Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Changing perspective to make photos more dynamic

How can I connect with other local guides? I think it would be helpful if we could somehow connect with each other and communicate through some sort of a messenger system.

Connect Moderator

Well, @SteveHMcintosh , that is notoriously difficult. To get really in touch here, you can only send a private message to another local guide, and then exchange contact details there. 

A lot of LGs are also in Facebook groups, or have Twitter or Instagram accounts

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

Ótimas fotos parabéns.... criatividade é muito importante ...

Wsantosphotos
Level 8

Bls: Changing perspective to make photos more dynamic

how do you take pictures for this,what's dangerous?

Level 10

Great technic for sending our massage to viewer.XEJW2807.JPG

ME
Level 8

Fantastisk photography.keep explore more.i think this a historical bridge.

Thanks for sharing @Christina-NYC 

@JanVanHaver 

@WalterSantos 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice tips ! 

Level 8

@Christina-NYC  wow... I love those photos..

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Level 9

Thanks @Christina-NYC for sharing this valuable tips about capturing good quality photo. I hope it will be helpful to all local guides.

Level 10

Hi fellows,

@YasumiKikuchi  cool photos from Golden Gate Bridge! @Christina-NYC  cool guide!

I would like to share my photos too.

Empire Tower and City of Capitals Tower (Moscow International Business Center)Empire Tower and City of Capitals Tower (Moscow International Business Center)

Evolution Tower and Empire Tower (Moscow International Business Center)Evolution Tower and Empire Tower (Moscow International Business Center)

Two window cleaners at work. Evolution Tower (Moscow International Business Center)Two window cleaners at work. Evolution Tower (Moscow International Business Center)

South tower. Golden Gate BridgeSouth tower. Golden Gate Bridge

2 pairs of vertical suspender ropes, which are attached to the main cable. Golden Gate Bridge2 pairs of vertical suspender ropes, which are attached to the main cable. Golden Gate Bridge

South tower seen from walkway, with Art Deco elements. Golden Gate BridgeSouth tower seen from walkway, with Art Deco elements. Golden Gate Bridge