Vasudeo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Challenge for you? Find 5 core Values

Hey @brittym, so sweet of you 🙂 it was in my mind for next weeks challenge 🙂 Under Love yourself column! 

Thanks for the breaking the rules :), now I have to follow you, so here I am 🙂

About the poem yes! you are absolutely right by identifying the originality of it! I remember how I developed it, while going through the replies of fellow LG's, happiness, cries mix of feeling.

Had lot of fun writing it 🙂  

@brittym wrote:

Hi @Vasudeo! I'm breaking the rules a bit and skipping ahead, but your poem about Connect Live and contributing to Google Maps really stands out to me as exhibiting the 5 core values. Truth be told, when I read your post, I thought, "I have to search for the poem and link to it!"--without knowing what page of the thread it fell on (page 255),  and without remembering it was you who wrote it! There are other posts I can also share, but the poem instantly came to mind because it was so optimistic and original. Well done!

Thanks for your lovely words, means a lot! I am waiting for this weeks 'top one' and 'top three'! 🙂

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 6

• I Heartily appreciate your initiative and drive @ErmesT. Firstly, I am going through @Vasudeo epic type contribution. Then, I am going for the TEN COMMANDMENT or say PARADISE. LOST contributions of the GREAT Connect live Epic tyoe portion. 

My friend @ErmesT, it is not going to be an easy task to complete it soon and fast enough. By the way, how is your progress ? As you are an expert  rin eviewing, I hope you to contribute fast enough to make the resourceful tank of others in the community.

Let's hope the best outcome.

Wish you all the best !

Kind regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

• @ErmesT wrote:

Waiting for your choice @THOKCHOM, of the three replies that are more adhering to the Five Core Values, in your opinion.

It took less than a hour, to scroll / read 100 pages of replies.

It is a powerful exercise, and I hope that you will not let me alone in responding to @Vasudeo

I Heartily appreciate your initiative and drive @ErmesT. Firstly, I am going through @Vasudeo epic contribution. Then, I am going for the TEN COMMANDMENT or say PARADISE. LOST contributions of the GREAT Connect live Epic portion. 

My friend @ErmesT, it is not going to an easy task to complete sit soon and fast enough. By the way, how is your program ? As you are an expert In reviewing, I hope to contribute fast enough to make the resourceful tank of others in the community.

Let's hope the best outcome.

Wish you all the best and success !

Best regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 7

Hi everyone, @ErmesT@RashmiM@OSAMA

I have edited and added some photos as well as the screenshots for more clearer view on how to do it 🙂 this may one of view in context with ‘The 5 Core Values of connect’

I have just gone through this post:  April Mega by @TraciC  , it was thrill reading again!

Here is series of links of the discussion with my note (Love yourself and Love others)

1)   @benedictriver wrote:

"Difficult, complicated and cannot be submitted. I have tried many times but it can't be submitted. I had tried and tried but it never worked. I think I will give up and just keep posting to be a pro local guide. Warm greetings from Indonesia "

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Applications-closed-There-s-still-time-to-a...

==========================================================================

2) 1st reply from THOKCHOM to ben: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Applications-closed-There-s-still-time-to-a...

"Dear benedictriver,

You have reached Guide Level 5 which only very few global guide leaders could reach. 

Never give up. Still there is enough time. You can make it. 

Ok tell me how can I help you ? I am ready to give possible help to you to submit the completed application form.

Best regards ,

Thokchom DS"

My Note (under love others column): To my surprise you were there and I loved this @THOKCHOM, appreciated!

============================================================================== 

3) 1st Reply from Vasudeo to ben:

"Hey benedictriver don't be upset, don't give up dude, try finding out solution to problem or you can quickly review guidelines, post this in "question & Answer / Feedback" board line addressing the moderators or administrators surely you will get solutions, do it still 10 hours are there enough to do it.

Cheers and great luck to you! "

================================================================================

4) Reply from ben to Vasudeo:

"  Vasudeo, thanks bro for your kind advise. I have tried many many times and still could not be submitted and well, just let it go. Maybe this time is not my chance and still look forward to having another chance. Feeling good to meet so many great local guide.  "

========================================================================

5) Reply from ben to THOKCHOM:

"  Hi THOKCHOM thanks for your kind attention. I had filled all the questions and all the links and some brief explanation, but when I hit the Submit button it doesn't work at all. It remains the same and I had tried for more than 8 times. I became lazy to join it and just let it go  "

================================================================================

6) Reply from Vasudeo to ben:

benedictriverI wish I could be there with you smashing all the trouble! Dude still time is there, don't don't don't give up! I submitted My application today, was struggling for quite long to create Video finally I gave last try today and done it, feeling better irrespective of my selection or deselection, I had given the best possible from my side, luck follows after work! 

Give it a try, take as many as chances till time available.

wish you the best and successful try ! 🙂  "

MY Note (under love yourself column): Heart Touching and I am loving this now 🙂

=======================================================================

7) ben to Vasudeo: 

Vasudeo you are my great local guide who give me the powerful inspiration. Thanks a lot dude "

My Note (under love others column): This was an inspiration for me to help and contribute more, I am speechless 😊

============================================================================= 

😎 Vasudeo  to ben:

" Try cleaning history, chahe n all , you may try in another browser.

NonworriNo dude, thanks ."

========================================================================= 

7) Reply from brittym to ben:  

"  benedictriver I'm sorry you're having a hard time. If you let me know what is happening when you apply, I can try to help you. "

My Note (under love others column): To me this reply of her was prayers come true, I was so happy! Now while reading it again I found she was there helping without keeping any boundaries to work page 31 onwards here, I call it “ A Boundaryless performance” of her.

Thanks @brittym for this 😊

Cheers 

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

You caught my intentions and motives perfectly, James Bond 🙂 @ErmesT, and very well said 'Are we really using the Best of us, in responding and interacting with other people. Do we really care of what we are telling to the others?'

And yess! Shhhh! please don't open the secrets of first 100 pages :)) let all read! We all LG's are very smart in picking up things fast :)) just kidding! 

Am I right @RashmiM ?

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 10

नमस्कार, 

श्रीमान 

@Vasudeo

नक्कीच .. तुम्ही दिलेल्या आव्हानाचा मी पाठपुरावा करेन,

व उत्तर देण्यासाठी मी प्रयत्नशील असेन..

फक्त त्यासाठी तुम्ही दिलेले आव्हान नीट समजावून घेणे आवश्यक असल्याने, मला थोडा वेळ घेणं गरजेचं वाटत आहे..

विनम्र,

@Shrut19

Level 6

Nice contribution @Shrut19. Keep sharing.

All the best !

Thokchom DS

Level 7

नमस्कार,
श्रीमती @Shrut19

आपण दिलेल्या अभिप्रायाबद्दल मी आपला ऋणी आहे।
अवश्य आपण जरूर वेळ घ्यावा हीच आव्हानाची गरज आहे।

पुनःश्च मनापासून धन्यवाद आणि शुभेच्छा।

विनीत

वासुदेव
Vasudeo
Level 6

How lovely and amazing to recall and read  my good friend @Vasudeo ! 

Wish all the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 7

Hi everyone, finally I am done with 100 pages and here what I found 😊, 1st thing I am completely absent on this 100 pages; I don’t know where I was, may be having sweet dreams, lol 😊

So in Love your self-column I do not have to post about mine, taking advantage I am putting Select highlights of others:

................................................................................

Highlights:

1)  I am so impress by this man @Prof Aruncm and his viral massage here on connect sharing his victory and happiness with others tagging them all the way, I found several massages like this from him in 1st 100 pages. Kudos to you @ProfArunCM

"Congrats, Congrats 

Congrats!

Heartiest Congratulations to all other selected Local Guides. 

I dedicate selection to Fellow Local Guides, who has always been a source of great inspiration,

Thank you ALL."

.....................................................................................................

@OSAMA

2)

"I love the thing about you that whole community loves you and adore your vibrant presence here on connect, even they missed you a lot in sumit 17 😊, I am speechless other than this words for you ‘person with “boundaryless great positive attitude” 😊

=========================================================================================

### Love others:

1) This was a real spirit not to give up! Thanks for sharing @OmerAli and congrats once again! 

Omerali

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Thank-you-for-submitting-your-Connect-Live-...

"One of those days when you are feeling down and anxious and check your mailbox for no reason at all and suddenly you realize you got a very special email; an email that says
"Thousands applied-and you made the cut"

I feel amazing sharing that I'm in. 🙂
Thanks Google and thanks for everyone here for supporting and making me believe in myself again. I almost quit last year but I kept going. 
The list is very very long for the ones who inspired me to get back to do the needful, but here are some mentions"

@ermes , @PaulPavlinovich, @OSAMA, @Hashim, @Haseeb, @AtaUrRehman786 @TariqMahmood

===============================================================================================================================

@XanderO

2)   "Those were the wonderful words, Congrats once again and thanks for sharing!"

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Thank-you-for-submitting-your-Connect-Live-...

"I want to use this medium to send a big thank you to everyone who participated one way or the other and those who submitted applications for the Connect Live event. Undoubtedly, everyone of us helped made it a success! 

I strongly believe that the selected few were chosen based on how well it exemplified the entry requirements. Therefore, a special congratulations goes to all Local Guides from around the world and to all selected 151 Local Guides (LGs) including myself. I know that you all will definitely represent the global community and the interests of every LGs here on Connect.

TraciC   it was nice enough for you to share this update, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations to you all!"

=====================================================================================================================================

@MaxWalsh

3) This was fantastic line, I ever read on this thread, I think so or may be only you have said it! Great lines, Loved it! 🙂

@BakulMehta

Once I said, all LG  should be able to attend this great event at least once. I am happy that I went last year. You have to leave places for other people.

I'll be seeing them minute by minute in October

=======================================================================================================================================

4) This was a very good and realistic and good read @FullCleveland, thanks for sharing  

@TraciC,

"Although I don't expect to be selected, I am glad for being given the opportunity because I've learned about this wonderful, worldwide, expansive community of helpful people. I learned a bit about video editing (not enough!) and have new respect for those who have to produce content. I did about 100 takes, spent hours and hours and ended up with about 10 seconds of good video along with 50 seconds of good intentions 🙂

Cheers to all who put this together and reviewed the applicants.  Whomever gets chosen will be an incredible crowd to run with!

So thank you for revealing this community to me, thank you for giving all of us a good reason to learn new skills."

============================================================================================================================

Vasudeo

Vasudeo