VladislavsZarovs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Chain of restaurants for any of your mood

Today I want to tell a story about a very special client of mine, Lage company, located in Riga, Latvia, providing food services and so much more.

This company have become my first client in food photography and restaurant advertising videography 15 years ago, and, year by year, our businesses – my photo skills and portfolio and trey’r network of restaurants and gastronomy shops were growing together.

Today Lage ko is a huge network, including different restaurants of Asian, Indian, Italian cuisine, Grill bar, catering and food delivery services, gastronomy and, my favorite part, bakery network.  

When I became a local guide, we have started a project of adding more visual materials to google services, and I like a lot to see, how many of my photographies have been viewed and how it leads to business growth of Lage.

Check out listing with places of company on google maps here.

My favorite place of Lage company is Restaurant D’Arte, located in a shopping mall on the way to the airport and to the way to Jurmala – city located on a Baltic sea cost.

resized.jpg

Restaurant offers a wide choice of Italian food, great atmosphere and open-type kitchen, so if You want to You can see how Your dish is being cooked – a great idea for those, who want to feel himself a little bit of “insider”.

Here is a sight from the seat in restaurant:

VZA_7612.jpg

Restaurant haves nice and cozy interior with modern elements:

VZA_7616.jpg

Restaurant’s virtual tour:

PANO_IMG_20180705_111330.jpg

Some delicious pictures:

VZA_7635.jpgVZA_7642.jpg

Another of million reasons to visit our beautiful cities, isn't it?

Rīga, Латвия