IMG_20190125_233630_432.jpg

_20190126_132741.JPG

_20190129_035340.JPG

İzmir, Türkiye
25 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Cats of İzmir city :)

Hi @HuseyinAli,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. I love cats and I have 3 at home. What camera did you use to take the photos? Did you use any editors? 

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

I am sharing with you a photo of a cat. I took it while walking around the city.

Caption: Photo of a cat laying down a tree (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Photo of a cat laying down a tree (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hey @HuseyinAli,

Your pictures are lovely! I'm also a cat lover, but the weird thing it that I like dogs and Guinea pigs.

Here are the 2 of my pets. The dogs are with my sister at the moment, but I like to take them for a walk with my kids 🙂

Caption: A photo of my smiling cat :) (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of my smiling cat 🙂 (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of my Guinea pig (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of my Guinea pig (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Nice photos, thank you for sharing with us @HuseyinAli 

Level 9

Photoshoot with nikon, for edit i used snapseed and thx for connetcion have a good days 🙂

Level 9

Hey your pets wonderfull 🙂 i living a street cat and street dog, have a good days 🙂

Level 9

Thx to u bro have a good days 🙂

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @HuseyinAli. I use Snapseed too to edit my photos. Do you have pets at home?

And by the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.

Level 9

@InaS 🙂_20190129_144639.JPG

Former Google Contributor

Hi @HuseyinAli,

It's so funny that my sister's dogs are the same color like yours 🙂 Are your dogs female or male?

Here you can see a photo of our dogs - the black one is male and the beige one is female.

Caption: A photo of my sister's dogs :) (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of my sister's dogs 🙂 (Local Guide @KatyaL)