Thiel-Sartawsky's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Castle of Loarre, Huesca, Spain

Castle of Loarre, Huesca, Spain.DSC_7041 copia.jpgDSC_7053 copia.jpgDSC_7066 copia.jpgDSC_7071 copia.jpgDSC_7072 copia.jpgDSC_7077 copia.jpgDSC_7086 copia.jpgDSC_7090 copia.jpgDSC_7092 copia.jpgDSC_7096 copia.jpgDSC_7097 copia.jpgDSC_7099 copia.jpgDSC_7103 copia.jpgDSC_7106 copia.jpgDSC_7111 copia.jpgDSC_7120 copia.jpg
Romanesque castle built in the eleventh century by order of King Sancho III as a frontier outpost to organize the attacks on the town of Bolea, in Muslim power. In 1071 it was extended to its present form, with a church and the foundation of a monastery of San Agustín.
Although it does not seem so, in a single day, we pass through three atmospheric states, fog upon arrival, spectacular day and storm stalking.

Loarre, Huesca, España
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Castle of Loarre, Huesca, Spain

I have heard about this history but never seen the Castle. Your photos are beautiful @Thiel-Sartawsky

Google Moderator

Hello @Thiel-Sartawsky,

Your photos are stunning! You were lucky that the weather was on your side that day not because of the storm at the end but because you were able to take such amazing photos of the castle and the sky just compliments them.

Did you visit the castle with your friends? I wonder if you were able to visit any other historical places in this region. 

The only castle that I have visited is Warwick Castle in Warwick, UK. It was really beautiful and there are a lot of things to do around. It was a nice family friendly place, not far from London where people can enjoy the weekend on a sunny weather. 

I prefer palaces, rather than castles. They are so opulent and I feel like I am on the right place to be even though I am a regular tourist. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

I visit, for my work, many castles and palaces, I will try to share constantly my travels. I don't know if in this Google portal, as in others, 360 photos are allowed, but if not, I will show you more places. Greetings.

Google Moderator

Hey @Thiel-Sartawsky,

Thanks for your reply. What a great job that you have. I am eager to see more of your stories and photos soon.

Please keep in mind that only Trusted Photographers are allowed to post 360 photos here on Connect. Here is a post which you can read: How to insert 360° Photo in a post - video tutorial!.

Another thing you could do is upload the 360 photo on Google Maps and share the link here. 

And last but not least, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, please write @ before their names. This way we receive a notification. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!