lucianavelasques's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Casinhas para Animais Comunitários

@BeatrizAguilar it's so sad this situation, it's a beautiful dog. It's nice that your parents helped her. These houses for dogs and cats in the public places in Lages are great because even if you don't have space at home for a dog or a cat, like when you live in an apartment, you can help take care of animals in the streets by offering food and water for exemple, just like your parents done. 

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 9

@lucianavelasques my parents live in Venezuela and also the economic problems reach the animals. The pets are abandoned for their owners who leave the country (this is the case of the dog that came my parents' house). I recently visited San Cristóbal (Venezuela) and I saw the sad situation of the animals that live on the street without a hand that feeds them because even there isn't enough food for the Venezuelans. My surprise was  big when I saw a sparrowhawk (we call it "gavilán") looking through the rubbish for its food. My brother told me that this is very common now. This sort of birds hunt other animals such as mice or snakes and, because there are problems to collect garbage also in San Cristóbal, it accumulates in the streets and animals feed on garbage and vermin. The street cats are in danger of being hunted by hawks because they are small and thin.

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 8

@BeatrizAguilar oh I see, it's definitely sad all this situation with humans and animals in Venezuela, I'm very sorry about this. Hope it be solved somehow

I watched the news about some Venezuelans coming to my State, they're doing the best to recept them in the better way they can 

Venezuelans in Santa Catarina Brazil

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 9

@lucianavelasques thank you for sharing this new. I can see that Brazilians have a generous heart 😇

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram