HashimN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Can you please Block the Account of this Spammer

There is this photo Spammer in Islamabad I have been reporting for more than a year now. The reported individual images mostly get removed but he is uploading more in bulk day by day. 

@TraciC @Corrie @Gus Can you please block spammers account. Waiting for your reply to share details as per instructions. 

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Can you please Block the Account of this Spammer

@HashimN Great, now that you've confirmed you read the process and the only way we can assist you is to provide you with further information, you'll receive a private message with further details. Thanks. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler

@HashimN Hi. Have you read this post which explains how you can report content on Google Maps? Is this a Local Guide you've already reported directly to the team? 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC I have read it before. It says tag a moderator if you wanna report a Local Guide and we'll reach you to you via private message. That's what I did with this post and waiting for the PM from you guys.

Googler
Solution

@HashimN Great, now that you've confirmed you read the process and the only way we can assist you is to provide you with further information, you'll receive a private message with further details. Thanks.