Flighttime's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Can't add photos to a new location

I've had this happen multiple times in the past. I add a new location and it's published right away but when I add a photo, it never shows up. This doesn't happen every time but I can't find any reason that is common to the times that it does happen. I added a second location the same day and that had no issues.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Miramar+Metroplex/@32.8837878,-117.1576049,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m11!...

TIA.

Photographer, Dronist, Web Developer, Grandpa.
7340 Miramar Rd, San Diego, CA 92126, USA
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Can't add photos to a new location

Hello @Flighttime,

I think you're having the same issue as I have, as to why the photo never shows up? Where sometimes the photo does appear on the listing, and to others even after adding the location never appears? Even if the photo is of a good quality.

I've had a few explanations over time as to why it never attaches to the POI, but I have yet to hear a proper solution.

Level 7

Re: Can't add photos to a new location

I read elsewhere that this issue could be resolved using Android and the 'add review' feature. Unfortunately, Android has a bug that constantly tells me that I haven't selected a name in my google account when I try one way and the other input seems to verify that because the pictures don't ever show that I even uploaded them. Sigh.......

Photographer, Dronist, Web Developer, Grandpa.