cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7
Level 7

Can not add new place.

Hi 

I tried to add a new place in Dhaka. I got picture of the place and i pointed that missing place and edited with photo, web link, phone number, hours. I put it two times but in reply it says NOT Applied. place creation.

What can i do now??

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
29 comments
Level 9

Re: Can not add new place.

hi @BKD

Can you specify what exactly is the error message or share the screen shot indicating the error ?

Level 7
Level 7

Hey AlokN

Thanks  for your reply. The Prt Scr,Untitled211.jpg please find from attachment.

Level 9

hi @BKD

All the edits you make will be reviewed by Google , if successful it will be "approved" or else it wont be applied  and hence its showing "not applied"!

You wont get the exact reason for not approved edits .

Hope i have answered your question .

Level 9
Level 9

"Container Kebab By Baba Rafi" is that the actual name of the business, seems like a description?

Connect Moderator

@AlokN wrote:

hi @BKD

All the edits you make will be reviewed by Google , if successful it will be "approved" or else it wont be applied  and hence its showing "not applied"!

You wont get the exact reason for not approved edits .

Hope i have answered your question .

Thank you @BKD and @Aloknath

I also have the same issue. I was actually about to ask the same question. The added places that are being reviewing by google team usually shows as 'pending'. I have quite a number of pending places in the list too. And a number of 'not approved' as well. Not sure what do these terms mean though. 

Level 9

@SoniaK

"Pending" means your edits are still being reviewed by Google , they may or may not be approved !

"Not applied" means your edits were not accepted .

hope this helps.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Aloknath. I meant 'not applied', but not 'not approved'. Sorry for my earlier message. My suggestion for adding some places have never been applied. I wonder, why! 

@AlokN wrote:

@SoniaK

"Pending" means your edits are still being reviewed by Google , they may or may not be approved !

"Not approved" means your edits were not accepted .

hope this helps.

Connect Moderator

Level 9

hello @SoniaK@BKD

you can see the reason next to not applied  !!

example :

NOT APPLIED - Address

This means address was not successfully reviewed .

hope this solves your query .