غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Contribution counts

Hi @Khan201,

As Paul already explain to you, there isn't any financial compensation involved in the Local Guides program. To learn more about this topic, feel free to check the solution post in this thread. I also took the liberty to merge your post with the conversation as they share the same subject matter.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Ask a Googler: Traci

Comment gagner de l'argent en étant un guide local ?

Level 1

Re: How to close your Connect profile

Can I get answers regarding the issue of collecting money and rewards?

Re: Ask a Googler: Traci

Hello @Chivasanojules1,

Thank you for reaching out!

I have removed your comment from the thread in which it was posted, as it didn't fit there.

On the other hand, I have merged your comment with a thread discussing your questions, there you might find an answer.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: How to close your Connect profile

Hello @Mohammed900,

Thank you for reaching out!

I have removed your comment from the thread in which it was posted, as it didn't fit there.

On the other hand, I have merged your comment with a thread discussing your questions, there you might find an answer.

As far as rewards are concerned, please have a look at the following link.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Is there any way of making money doing the Google maps work??

I've been thinking and maybe tou guys can help me with that, If there any way of making money on Google maps posting photos or reviews!

Level 7

Re: Is there any way of making money doing the Google maps work??

I don't know sir... But I think local guide is not a income base job... It's your personal Intrested job... It's helping others people... You help others... 

Rif.: Is there any way of making money doing the Google maps work??

HI @paulo_padin,

Thank you for reaching out, I wanted to let you know that the Local Guides program is for individuals voluntarily contributing to Google Maps in order to help others to discover and explore the world. That's why Local Guides can't earn money for their contributions, as per our program rules

To keep Connect more organized, I will now merge your comment into an existing thread, where you can follow the discussion and find more answers. 

Since you joined the community recently, you might want to read also Your guide to Connect, to know more about the forum and its topics. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Question about a Local Guides reward email? Read this first

•  مرحبا في الحقيقة اسائل هل استطيع الحصول على دخل من عدد المشاهدات وشكرا مسبقا على المساعدة

• Screenshot_2021-11-16-11-10-36-70_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

Re: Question about a Local Guides reward email? Read this first

Hi @Samira6,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The Local Guides program is for individuals voluntarily contributing to Google Maps in order to help others. For this reason, Local Guides can't get an income for their contributions nor for their views, as per our program rules

To keep Connect more organized, I just merged your comment within this existing thread on the same topic.

You can also take a look at the following post: Why be a Local Guide?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!