غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Can We Earn Money from being a Local Guide ?

How to apply for vouchers bro can you please contact me on email anandshivaeranty123

Level 6

how can i get money

Is there any Google local guide please contact me [REDACTED]. How to make money from Google local guide.

Level 6

Re: how can i get money

Honestly I'm not sure. Do you get money or not. Enough to purchase a car,????
Level 7

Hi @Chitti1, welcome to the Connect!

There is no monitory benefits for being a Local-Guide. This is a program for Volunteers, who want to contribute to the society, by make the Google Maps better for everyone and thats the real perk for Local-Guides.

However, Google offers some Perks and Benefits as a reward to Local Guides.

You can find more about the Local Guide Program, its points, badges and Perks here.

Regards,
Satees

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Chitti1 and welcome to Connect!

As this topic was already discussed in Connect, I moved your post to the relevant thread. Feel free to check Traci’s solution reply in this thread.

Since you are in here, I recommend you review the following information before posting on Connect:

One last thing, I have edited your post as we do not allow sharing of contact information (private or business) on Connect, such as telephone numbers, email and street addresses, etc.

Thanks

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Rif.: Can I earn money from local guide program ?

Hi @YK1001

I owe you an apology.

It's been over a year since I responded to your post with a very unfortunate comment.

Please, believe me, when I read your polite response to my regrettable words I was ashamed of my attitude.

I knew I had to apologize from the first day but I have been postponing it ... until today.

I don't know if you're still around here. I hope so. Now, my only sincere purpose is to let you know that I have always admired people like you.

Once again, a thousand apologies.

God bless you.

Level 8

Rif.: Can I earn money from local guide program ?

Hi @UrbanHomeless,

I am still around, though less often.

No worries.  You see, no matter what is in your mind when you start something.  When there is a good community around, you will know how others doing the same is thinking about.

Knowing more will allow you to revise your thinkings if you wanted to.

It is my greatest joy when you tell me you came back to post because of my random words I written months ago.

To me, it is enough.

Level 6

Re: I want to know if i can earn money from this?

not here,try with Air bnb,they pay very much 

Level 9

Re: I want to know if i can earn money from this?

Hi@chitti!

I think if try to be a trusted Street view photographer , mastering in 360 degree photography , you could be called for / hired by some intending business unit .

Mondrito

Level 9

Hi @Chitti1

NicN to see you here

We are here to share our experience and  about Google Maps and sharing our knowledge with the local guides. We are volunteers and contributors only

Check the link below for hiring to earn money if you are Street trusted phphotograp 

https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/

See you around

Cheer

Saudi local guide