غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

how can i get money

please how can i get a way to earn money.

Level 5

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

No, Google doesn't care about you.

They can't even give away free permanent storage space for people who write in-depth reviews to their maps.

Level 7

Ge toghter

How to earn money or any have with the google points so kindly help me

Level 8

Re: Ge toghter

hi @Uvesh

unfortunately you can earn money here.

because google local guide is volunteer based program.

but i hope you still continue to contribute to helps other people arround the world

best Regards

Rizki Putra

Level 4

Regarding my work

Will I will be paid for  my regular work for Google.

Connect Moderator

Re: Regarding my work

No you will be not paid for your regular work for Google @Kunal_upc_187

Tips for getting started:

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides.

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

• Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.

• Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.

• Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.

• This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions.

Thanks

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Re: how can i get money

@Ringkon_Ringku wrote:

please how can i get a way to earn money.

Hum...

Find a job in your area and don't count on Google.

Level 1

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

can i earn money from being a local guide?

Level 1

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

can i earn money from being a local guide?

Level 10

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Hi @ravinakumar You can't earn money from been a Local Guide as it is a volunteer program. But however you can earn by marketing yourself as a Street View Trusted Photographer to earn money by signing up to the Street View Trusted Program. Please find more information in this link here:https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/