svbhargande's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Can I delete photos accidentally added in another place

Can I delete phots of one place I've put in another place by mistake?

Pune, Maharashtra, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Can I delete photos accidentally added in another place

By the way @svbhargande, if an answer to a post solves your problem, it is always helpful to click the "Accept as solution" button.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply

View solution in original post

Level 6

@JanVanHaver can you please help out?

Level 6

@TravellerG can you please suggest something in this?

Connect Moderator

Sure @svbhargande, this is possible: go to your overview of photos (where you can see which photos has how many views), scroll to the photo you want, and then click it to open it. In the top right corner you will see the trashcan icon.

You do lose the views for that picture from your total view count, though.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 6

Thanks @JanVanHaver it was helpful

Connect Moderator
Solution

By the way @svbhargande, if an answer to a post solves your problem, it is always helpful to click the "Accept as solution" button.

Level 10

First, thanks dear @JanVanHaver for your timely help..

Dear @svbhargande, sorry, I was traveling in a high range, where there was NO SIGNAL, and hence could not attend your question..

I am also happy that our @JanVanHaver could help you..

Lovely..

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Well @TravellerG there is still a long way to go before we really have a decent connection everywhere. I spend a lot of time in Germany and there are regions there too, where there is nothing or almost nothing if you want to go online.