cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Camping at Pawana Lake

When you do what you have been planning since months "Feels Greatttttt"

Hi All,

I would like you to share my experience with you all about 31st December 2018. Yes, My friends and I total 8 people had planned for overnight camping at the shore of Pawana Lake (Paradise Camping). It was a freezing wonderful experience.

We had reached the spot at 6 pm after traveling 60 Kms from Pune on the bike. Paradise Camping had arranged evening snacks and tea, Various Games like badminton, Dart, Archery etc, Barbeque and Veg/Nonveg Dinner.

Tents were made available according to our choice, Bonfire was provided to each and every group and also due to 31st even there was live music and DJ for the night. The toughest part was the Temperature at Night which was freezing us all. Overall it was a great visit and well celebrated 31st eve.

I would recommend you to Go Camping with Freind and Family. 

Check some photos here

Pawana Lake CampingPawana Lake Camping

Pawana Lakeside Camping, Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Camping at Pawana Lake

Hello @Alam_Shaikh,

Thank you for sharing your experience, this camping ground looks great and celebrating New Years Eve here must be great. Did you stay here only for one night?.

I know @sonnyNg will love your post, because one of his favorite activity is camping. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Alam_Shaikh,

I admire the group to celebrate New Year in such a unique way. : ]

Much appreciated for mentioning me, @AngieYC!

My wish is to have such activities around my area as well, for more safety and convenience.

P.s: The view of the lake is amazing, would it be much foggy early in the morning?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Yes @AngieYC we had been here for 1 night only.

Level 9

@sonnyNg You can check photos, there are some morning pictures where it was foggy touching the lake with the sunrise. Awesome to see such scenario. Though it was very cold there.

Level 8

@Alam_Shaikh 

Thank you for sharing. It's cool you did that. How was the weather?

Level 9

@Ant_Bad_Yogi it was too cold out there specially during midnight. 

Level 8

Well.describe, nice post @Alam_Shaikh.I also stay there last year owsmome experience 

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner