Level 4

CONTACT ME

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR HELP.

MY MOBILE [REDACTED]

Smart Shine(Papun Bera), Chowak Gobinda, Baghagere, West Bengal, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: CONTACT ME

Hi @papun092bera and welcome to Connect!

I have redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If people want to contact you, they can use the Private Messaging feature here on Connect.

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here. As an extra tip, I would suggest you to search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

One last thing, I moved your post to the General Discussion board as is is more appropriate in this section of the platform.

Regards

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: CONTACT ME

@papun092bera wrote:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR HELP.

MY MOBILE [REDACTED]

What has happened you should get in

Vijendrathakur