ligar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

CARA MENEMUKAN JALAN ALTERNATIF DI GOOGLE MAPS

CARA MENEMUKAN JALAN ALTERNATIF DI GOOGLE MAPS

Bagaimana Cara menemukan jalan Alternatif di google maps ketika Anda tengah berada di sebuah tempat asing?

SR
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: CARA MENEMUKAN JALAN ALTERNATIF DI GOOGLE MAPS - Status changed to: Voting open

Hey @ligar

Thanks for reaching out to us and @MortenCopenhagen, thanks for the tag!

To choose an alternate route, either click on a greyed-out route on the map or click on one of the other routes listed on the left-hand side menu. Note that you can also change routes by clicking on one and dragging it so that the directions will take you via certain roads. In this article you will find more information about this. 

Hope this was helpful! With the above said I will mark my comments as a solution and I will move your post to our How-tos section, where Local Guides ask questions and express their doubts. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Re: CARA MENEMUKAN JALAN ALTERNATIF DI GOOGLE MAPS

Hi @ligar

You have posted this in the Idea Exchange section. I think your post would fit better in the How-to section. Please read this post should you want to know more about how the Idea Exchange works.

I will tag a Google moderator (@Bobiisha) to help you move your post, since this is not something we can do ourselves

Cheers
Morten

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: CARA MENEMUKAN JALAN ALTERNATIF DI GOOGLE MAPS - Status changed to: Voting open

Hey @ligar

Thanks for reaching out to us and @MortenCopenhagen, thanks for the tag!

To choose an alternate route, either click on a greyed-out route on the map or click on one of the other routes listed on the left-hand side menu. Note that you can also change routes by clicking on one and dragging it so that the directions will take you via certain roads. In this article you will find more information about this. 

Hope this was helpful! With the above said I will mark my comments as a solution and I will move your post to our How-tos section, where Local Guides ask questions and express their doubts. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!