Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[CANCELLED] Anuradhapura 360 Photography

Anuradhapura 360 Photography

Asokaramaya Pankuliya Temple

Ashokaramaya Rd, Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka

November 18, 2018 @ 08:30 (+0530)

This meetup will be hosted as a part of the 360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up organized by the Valeria Aumasque at the Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka. The meetup will start at 8.30 am from the Ashokaramaya Pankuliya Temple. In the beginning, an introduction to the 360 photography will be provided and you will get a chance to use Ricoh Theta V 360 camera. This meetup will also demonstrate how to take 360 photos using a phone with a gyro sensor. We will also discuss the importance of recording archaeological sites using Google Maps. After that, we will move to the second location, Vijayaramaya temple and finally, we will end our meetup at the Ancient Stone Bridge at Malwathu Oya. After taking the photos e can have refreshments and then upload all the photos to the Google Maps and Google Street View.

Ashokaramaya Rd, Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
2 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Due to an unavoidable personal reason, I am going to post...

Due to an unavoidable personal reason, I am going to postpone this meetup to next Sunday(November 25, 2018). I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this, see you all next Sunday.
Level 8

Re: Due to an unavoidable personal reason, I am going to post...

Thanks for informing. Too bad I was hoping to join this meet-up.

Anyway I will join this meet-up next week. See you all on 25th Nov. Please update if any changes done to time and place.