Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[CANCELLED] 长沙爬山聚会

长沙爬山聚会

Yuelu Mountain National Key Scenic Spot

58 Denggao Rd, Yuelu Qu, Changsha Shi, Hunan Sheng, China

January 26, 2019 @ 13:00 (CST)

通过聚会,认识长沙参与计划的朋友,交流拍摄心得,修正Google地图的差错。 我们从岳麓山的东门上山,从北门下山。路程有1-2个小时。全程步行。往返费用自理。 活动完成后,欢迎大家通过社交媒体发布总结。考虑到Google的处境,尽量用非中国大陆的社交媒体。

58 Denggao Rd, Yuelu Qu, Changsha Shi, Hunan Sheng, China
13 comments
Level 8

回复: 长沙爬山聚会

愿意参加的向导,可以留言。谢谢。
Former Google Contributor

Re: 长沙爬山聚会

你好 @fuyou

这是挺好的一个聚会。我希望会有其他当地本地向导来参与的。

@szliuyun2011如果你感兴趣也可以参加。

P.S.: @fuyou在Connect上是不可以直接分享你的联系方式。如果你想和某个人分享你的联系方式你可以给他留言。因此,我来修改一下你的帖子。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@TsekoV  谢谢通知,不过我最近比较忙,参加不了。下次如果有深圳本地的线下活动的话再通知我吧。

A picture is worth a thousand words. (^_^)v

My Instagram: szliuyun2011

你好 @szliuyun2011

没事。你下次有机会也可以在深圳举办一个聚会。我不知道是否 @TonyChu对这类的聚会感兴趣。

你们现在都准备过年,是不是?也可以在这里分享过春节的随俗。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@szliuyun2011, there are many new interesting place to explore in Shanzhen, next time you should create one!

Last time I visited Nanshan museum (深圳市南山博物館), which is nice and decent museum.  So surprised about the high quality of museum in Shenzhen now.

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go

This is very interesting to learn @Brett.

When did you go there? It is one of the places I want to visit. While I lived in China it was one of the places I wanted to visit, but couldn't do it.

It would be great to see a meet-up there!

Level 10

@TsekoV, I went there last week, it's a relatively new museum.

Why I like it? Its new and clean, not packed, all the exhibitions are in both Chinese and correctly translated English!  That's so different from other museums in China.

BTW, better not hi-jack @fuyou 's post... lol

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Level 8

@TsekoV@謝謝你呀, 我對這類活動都感興趣, 可惜香港和長沙距離很遠。是的,還有10多日就過年了!!!

@fuyou我也喜歡郊外活動,期待你們的分享

@szliuyun2011 深圳和香港好近喔,看看有沒有機會見面:smile::smile::smile:

你好 @TonyChu

雖然距離很大,我們都可以支持 @fuyou。這是他第一個舉辦的聚會。你認識其他在中國大陸的中國人嗎?

@Brett You are right. Last year I was thinking to relocate for some time to Hong Kong or Shenzhen, but was too much hesitant and didn't do it.