AnnkushA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Business is Not showing in Google Map

I add my business in Google and verify it. But its still show the Yellow Bar with message 

"Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing."

a1.JPG

I want to know the issue and procedure to verify the business and show in Google Map. I also needed the contact number of Google customer care ( Map) to contact and make live my business,

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Business is Not showing in Google Map

Hi @AnnkushA,

It seems your business is already verified (that green badge next to the name shows). There are some edits that need further approval before going live however. It's the same procedure as on the public maps. Some edits go live immediately, some needs some further user approval, some Regional Lead approval and some Google approval. 

It is just too easy to spam the system - either for a verified business or not - without these controls. I am not saying of course you are spamming but often the automatic algorithm cannot tell the difference hence human input is also needed. 

Running a Google My Business listing is not really the topic of thisforum however. Your best chances for help would be on the Google Advertiser Community > Google My Business Forums.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @AnnkushA,

It seems your business is already verified (that green badge next to the name shows). There are some edits that need further approval before going live however. It's the same procedure as on the public maps. Some edits go live immediately, some needs some further user approval, some Regional Lead approval and some Google approval. 

It is just too easy to spam the system - either for a verified business or not - without these controls. I am not saying of course you are spamming but often the automatic algorithm cannot tell the difference hence human input is also needed. 

Running a Google My Business listing is not really the topic of thisforum however. Your best chances for help would be on the Google Advertiser Community > Google My Business Forums.

Level 10

Give it some time to update, all will be good! Thanks