NinCo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bulgarian Language

Hi, I'm Nina and I'm Level 4 Guide. I just sent an instruction how to contribute to Google maps in Bulgarian. Is there a chance we can add Bulgarian language to the list?  We have more Bulgarian guys at Level 5, I can ask them to join.

#BeKnownForWhatYouCreate
Sofia, Bulgaria
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Bulgarian Language

Здравейте,

можехте да го напишете на български , преди се опитвахме да се съберем всички членове  но поради различната заетост не успяхме да се съберем

@NinaT wrote:

Hi, I'm Nina and I'm Level 4 Guide. I just sent an instruction how to contribute to Google maps in Bulgarian. Is there a chance we can add Bulgarian language to the list?  We have more Bulgarian guys at Level 5, I can ask them to join.

View solution in original post

Googler

Hi @NinCo. You are welcome to contribute to Google Maps in any language you prefer as others will translate your contributions as needed. If you are referencing languages within here in Connect, as noted in this post, "All languages are welcome in Local Guides Connect. Please note that the majority of the community is in English and it is the most common language spoken by Local Guides so you may have better luck communicating using English. We hope to add additional languages soon."

I also recommend checking out @CorrieD's tips which will help you to navigate the community and use features such as search which is super helpful for finding quick answers. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7
Solution

Здравейте,

можехте да го напишете на български , преди се опитвахме да се съберем всички членове  но поради различната заетост не успяхме да се съберем

@NinaT wrote: