Ivo9's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Bulgaria - the country of wines, roses and Hristo Stoichkov

The Madara Rider Relief.jpg

Bulgaria, a small country in the center of the Balkan Peninsula, known for its millennial history, the tales of the Thracians, Slavs and Proto-Bulgarians, the rock relief of the Madara Rider, the Cyril and Methodius brothers, gave the alphabet of Slavic peoples (including Russians), the beautiful nature, the accessible mountain and sea resorts, the rose oil as an ingredient of all perfumes, the inventor of the computer John Atanasov and the phenomenal left foot of the football player Hristo Stoichkov ...

Hristo Stoichkov.jpg

My country, my Bulgaria! When you are born here you can not miss the views that appear in front of you in the field and in the mountains, You can not go around the historical places and architectural sights and even less you can not seal all the wonderful moments in the pictures. This is my passion, so I express myself in pictures that as a Local Guide I share in a Google Map, so that all people, regardless of where they are in the world, can see the beauties of my home country and cause them to visit. And when my photos cause the expected interest, I'm happy to answer questions about location, how to get to the specific location, what are the opportunities for people with disabilities to access, have a place to relax or eat. This is the essence of being a local guide - helping with advice, sharing your personal experience, guiding future travelers ...

Roses.jpg

ivo9
Bulgaria