iclirius's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Brasov, Romania.

Going on and adventure.

Time a go I have a nice weekend going to Transilvania, a City Known as Brasov, this weekend friends and I we leave Galati witch was our home during that summer, and we when In to a small adventure, 

In this journey where Two Girls From Brazil and Hon Kong, Two guys from Pakistan another guy from Mexico and me, no one of us speak Rumanian, and here was where the adventure begin. 

Arriving in to the train stations going there there whether and the view changed a lot, from clear views, forest and mountains, Sunny day, Cloudy Day and rain. 

train station Galatitrain station Galati

train view.train view.

flowers.flowers.

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png  

  

image.jpeg

Beginning  

Once we where there, we Didn’t know how to reach the hotel, but we weren’t worry about it, we was there to know the City, so a friends we meet there reach us at the station and we took the bus to the City Center. 

Being on the road, people, Romanian language every where and we the different people in this case speaking English, once we arrive in to the near street from the main road to the center, the view gave us a better perspective where we where. 

Walking around the city was the idea, so we started to walk, between building far from us we saw a huge letter at the top of a hill, what is said, Brasov, here the pictures begun. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegBest view of the city 

After being impressed with this view we keep walking the this amazing city, and those pictures was just the beginning, walking in to the main square, was like being in a movie, small square but amazing stores and building, classic I might said. 

From there we walk in to the hill where the the Letters where settle, and where we could find the best view of the city. 

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

  

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

We have to take a cab leway. 

Being at the viewpoint, I realized where I was, a city surrounded by mountains, fully green, forest, there in the middle. The church and not so far  from there a fortress. 

Walking in to the hill at the top near the big Letters, we found a flag, Romanian flag, and a lady almost crying there, we talk to her asking if she was ok, and she told us, “yes im ok, I was remembering, i study here when I was young and I brought my, I was here edge when I saw this flag in this place”, was touching hear that from her.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg   

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Church

We decided going down walking, goes to the Church and then to the Fortress, large walk, we walk down and we faced what it use to be the walls of the city according some one who talk to us, there where near a water well full of going and a bag. Funny, because it looks recently thrown. 

After there the church was amazing gothic architecture, it was not allowed took pictures inside so I didn’t do it as in Rome, was like a dream being there, of course theres churches in Mexico, but not like this. 

Image all this places, well in my case was like being reading a book, the closer one, Dracula, but then I realize I was in the real Transylvania. And it was not as scary as it is shown. 

image.jpeg  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

  

image.jpeg

The fortress awesome on a smaller hill in the middle of the city, huge walls, and still armors there, just shown, but still impressive. 

When we reach the fortress we where so tired, and wet because rain after the church, here we have the chance to see the sun again after sunset came, we where so hungry that we decided to went back to the main square and eat. 

At the main square and many more hours of walking, discovering or admiring the city center, we just went to the hotel, we discovery an amazing city just walking. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

 my and my friends. 

  

Luis Alberto Bautista Mora
Brașov, Rumanía
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Brasov, Romania.

Hello @iclirius,

Thank you for sharing your trip and these great photos with us. It seems like you had great fun! 

The area looks stunning, beautiful old architecture and breathtaking nature! 

What did you enjoy the most? Which is your fondest memory from the trip?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

@BorrisS thanks man, well was amazing being there, i wil said the thing i enjoy the most, was being at train going back, we started to sing Lullaby on each language, was amazing, and the funny thing, was when we try to go from Train station to a different hotel, in two taxis, we told second taxi driver to follow first, but he lost the first and we got lost. 

Luis Alberto Bautista Mora
Level 10

@iclirius 
great post my friend 

well done 

@LiliSol 
you will like this post 

Mo
Level 7

@iclirius Fanny, taxi's story 🤣🤣

Level 7

Thak you @iclirius, for sharing your adventure. Thank you on behalf of the Romanian people. You have more pictures of Brasov than myself at the moment, haha. Brasov is one of my favourite places. But, I have not been there for a while, as don't live in Romania now. 

Thanks @Mohamedsalah25 for letting me know! 🙂

Lots of good things to everyone! 

Lili