BesenyeiTamás's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bournemouh - UK, local guides chat and discussions.

Be the first who create a small topic for Bournemouth LGs I dont know where to start. Let's try to build up and see how many LG we have here in Bournemouth. If you are L3 or under , come and comment here, and we can see each other. 

Bournemouth, Egyesült Királyság
4 comments
Level 3

Re: Bournemouh - UK, local guides chat and discussions.

Hey, I am a local guide from Bournemouth I don't think there is that many of us which are a shame 😕 

What do you like reviewing the most? 

Level 7

If I visit a new place, and I do not rush, I write review. Etc, restaurant, fish&chips shop, hotel. I use to tell them if there is no info about the place on googlemap or wrong open times.

@SamW wrote:

Hey, I am a local guide from Bournemouth I don't think there is that many of us which are a shame 😕 

What do you like reviewing the most? 

Level 5

I think its probably difficult for local guides to review hotels, as only non-locals use them

Level 2

I prefer contributing photos instead of review. Since it's easier for me. We haven't got many people becoming LG here in Bournemouth.Perhaps we need to post more to attract more people to join.

@BesenyeiTamás wrote:

Be the first who create a small topic for Bournemouth LGs I dont know where to start. Let's try to build up and see how many LG we have here in Bournemouth. If you are L3 or under , come and comment here, and we can see each other.